- Iowa Assessments, Thursday and Friday, January 29th and 30th:
- 9th - 11th grade students will begin testing at 8:00 AM both days.
- Seniors will report to the auditorium for senior seminar at 8:00 AM.
- All students will attend classes after testing, following a 2 hour late start schedule.
- Texting Alerts:
- If you are not receiving the school texting alerts for weather related announcements and such, you may still sign up.
- Text Y to the number 68453.
- Hearing checks will be administered here at the high school by Keystone:
- For new students to the district on February 9th.
- For students with known hearing loss on February 19th.
- No school on Friday, February 13th and Monday, February 16th.
- Semester 1 report cards should have been received in the mail.
- Semester 2 is well under way. The next grade checks/report cards will be going home on or around February 18th.
- In PowerSchool, students/parents can pull up a current transcript by logging in and going to Document Vault.
Click here for the daily announcement video
Bell Schedules 2014-15
Driver's Ed 2014-15
Four Year Planning Sheet
Good Conduct Policy
Student Planning Guide 14-15
Student Handbook 14-15
Classroom schedule 14-15 2nd Sem.
New classes 14-15
Decorah High School Activities
SIGN UP FOR THE ACT